Connect with us

Empty Talk

Kaley Cuoco and boyfriend Tom Pelphrey kiss in new ‘farm life’ photos

Published

on

kaley-cuoco-and-boyfriend-tom-pelphrey-kiss-in-new-‘farm-life’-photos

May 13, 2022 | 2:57pm

Sealed with a kiss!

Kaley Cuoco and her new boyfriend, Tom Pelphrey, are all loved-up in PDA pictures posted one week after their Instagram debut.

Kaley Cuoco and Tom Pelphrey taking a selfie with a goat.
Cuoco and Pelphrey gave a glimpse of their “farm life.”
kaleycuoco/Instagram

“Farm life,” the “Big Bang Theory” alum, 36, captioned an Instagram Story photo Thursday of herself and the “Ozark” star, 39, locking lips while riding horses.

Cuoco went on to share a black-and-white snap of Pelphrey embracing her, which she captioned with a GIF of three black hearts.

Tom Pelphrey and Kaley Cuoco hugging.
Pelphrey cuddled up to Cuoco in a black-and-white selfie.
kaleycuoco/Instagram

The “Flight Attendant” star introduced the “Outer Range” actor to her Instagram followers earlier this month.

“Life lately ♥️🌲 🐾 💫,” she wrote alongside a May 4 slideshow featuring Polaroids with Pelphrey.

“‘The sun breaks through the clouds, rays of gold slipping into my eyes and heart, rays of yellow to break the grey,’” she added.

Tom Pelphrey and Kaley Cuoco in Polaroid selfies.
The duo made their Instagram debut earlier this month.
kaleycuoco/Instagram

Pelphrey shared some of the same shots to his own account at the time along with a lengthy quote about “losing your place” amid “so much good in the world.”

“‘You catch a breeze, so warm and ripe, it makes you hope that someone will come who also cannot save you, but who will think you are worth saving,’” his statement concluded.

Tom Pelphrey and Kaley Cuoco in a selfie.
This is Cuoco’s first relationship since her second divorce.
kaleycuoco/Instagram

The duo’s social media debut came eight months after Cuoco filed for divorce from Karl Cook.

She married the equestrian, 31, in June 2018 in California and announced their split in September 2021.

Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook on a red carpet.
Cuoco and Karl Cook split in September 2021.
Getty Images

“Despite a deep love and respect for one another, we have realized that our current paths have taken us in opposite directions,” the estranged couple said in a joint statement.

“There is no anger or animosity, quite the contrary. We have made this decision together through an immense amount of respect and consideration for one another.”

Prior to her relationship with Cook, the Yes, Norman Productions founder was married to tennis player Ryan Sweeting from December 2013 to May 2016.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Empty Talk

Dave Chappelle’s Attacker Says He Was Inspired by Will Smith’s Oscar Slap

Published

on

dave-chappelle’s-attacker-says-he-was-inspired-by-will-smith’s-oscar-slap

Dave Chappelle’s attacker, Isaiah Lee, has revealed he felt Will Smith’s attack on Chris Rock was commendable. Speaking with the New York Post, the attacker stated the Oscars slap inspired him to take the stage.

“That’s not right what [Chris Rock] said about his wife, calling her GI Jane,” Lee said. After stating the move inspired his actions, Lee added that Smith was right in “standing up for his wife.”

In a different conversation with the Post, Lee said as a member of the LGBTQ community, he wanted Chappelle to know that he should consider all audiences.

“I identify as bisexual… and I wanted him to know what he said was triggering,” he said to the Post. “I wanted him to know that next time, he should consider first running his material by people it could affect.”

Lee has entered a not guilty plea to the misdemeanor charges levied against him after the attack. He was charged with misdemeanor battery, possession of a weapon with intent to assault, unauthorized access to the stage area during a performance, and commission of an act that delays the event or interferes with the performer.

Lee also told the post that he is a single father of a five-year-old. Lee not only took issue with the jokes at the gay community but also stated Chappelle’s jokes toward the homeless were offensive. “It’s a struggle and I wanted Dave Chappelle to know it’s not a joke.”

Lee also stated Chappelle met with him later about the attack to which he told the comedian about his family history. “I told him my mother and grandmother, who fought for his civil rights to be able to speak, would be upset at the things he said,” Lee said. Lee said Chappelle’s response was sharp, “Now your story will die with you, son.”

In addition to his Chappelle attack, Complex reports L.A.’s District Attorney’s Office announced Lee was charged with attempted murder. The new charge is in connection with an incident from 2021.

According to authorities, Lee is accused of stabbing a roomate during an altercation at a housing apartment on Dec. 2. Lee pleaded not guilty.

“The publicity generated by the attack on Mr. Chappelle helped police solve this crime,” said LA County District Attorney George Gascón. “The incident that occurred at the Hollywood Bowl was misdemeanor conduct and rightfully referred to the City Attorney’s Office. Based on the nature and severity of the December attack, Mr. Lee is now facing felony charges which my office will prosecute.”

Continue Reading

Empty Talk

Actor Morgan Freeman Named in List 0f Over 900 People Permanently Banned from Russia

Published

on

actor-morgan-freeman-named-in-list-0f-over-900-people-permanently-banned-from-russia

In a random act of legislation, Kremlin, the complex in the center of Moscow that heads the Russian government, has released a list of 900-plus names that are no longer allowed in the country. Among the names are American government leaders like Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Hillary Clinton. The surprise name that was included was Morgan Freeman.

Freeman, one of the greatest actors of all time, is believed to be banned as he directed and narrated a 2017 video about Kremlin’s involvement in the U.S. 2016 presidential election. Freeman was joined by Rob Reiner in the creation of the video. Reiner was also banned.

In addition to the aforementioned names, Mark Zuckerberg is also banned, according to Deadline. Russia also permanently banned John McCain, one of three dead senators to make the list.

You can see the video created by Freeman here and see the full release that accompanied the names below.

In the context of responding to the constantly imposed anti-Russian sanctions by the United States and in connection with incoming requests about the personal composition of our national “stop list”, the Russian Foreign Ministry publishes a list of American citizens who are permanently banned from entering the Russian Federation.

We emphasize that the hostile actions taken by Washington, which boomerang against the United States itself, will continue to receive a proper rebuff. Russian counter-sanctions are forced and aimed at forcing the ruling American regime, which is trying to impose a neo-colonial “rules-based world order” on the rest of the world, to change its behavior, recognizing new geopolitical realities.

Russia does not seek confrontation and is open to honest, mutually respectful dialogue, separating the American people, who are always respected by us, from the US authorities, who incite Russophobia, and those who serve them. It is these people who are included in the Russian “black list.”

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Gunna’s Bond Release Denied in YSL RICO Case, Trial Set for January

Published

on

gunna’s-bond-release-denied-in-ysl-rico-case,-trial-set-for-january

An attempt to get Gunna from jail was denied. According to Billboard, Georgia Judge Ural Glanville denied bond to Gunna at the Fulton County Superior Court on Monday. Gunna is set to remain behind bars until his trial begins in January 2023.

During the court session, Judge Glanville listened to prosecutors who expressed concern about witness intimidation if Gunna was released on bond. Prosecutors suggested Gunna and Young Thug were the leaders of their organization and orchestrated the violence.

“They are the ones directing the violence,” a prosecutor said. “They directed their troops.”

“The court was obviously concerned about threats and intimidation of witnesses,” said Gunna’s attorney Steven Sadow. “We believe when the court hears evidence, not just the words of the prosecutor, it will find that Sergio’s release on bond will not, directly or indirectly, pose a significant risk to witnesses. We look forward to having an evidentiary hearing on this as soon as the court permits.”

Before turning himself in to law enforcement due to the RICO indictment of YSL Records, Gunna reportedly made sure to take care of his family and business. TMZ reports Gunna went and saw his relatives, specifically his mother, before turning himself in.

Gunna reportedly made sure that the continued releases associated with his DS4ever album continued on the business end. The next release is believed to be a video for the single “Banking On Me.”

Gunna was indicted last Wednesday. Following the indictment, his lawyers have claimed his innocence and pointed out how police are using his lyrics against him.

Early Wednesday morning (May 11), Gunna surrendered to Fulton County officials. Gunna is accused of plotting to break the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. The “Pushin P” rapper was among at least 28 individuals, including Young Thug, charged with RICO this week by the Fulton County District Attorney.

Gunna, real name Sergio Kitchens, is accused of being a member of the Young Slime Life gang, which the D.A. claims are responsible for 80% of the city’s violent crime.

Continue Reading

Trending

  • Sign up to be notified of our latest news!