Connect with us

Empty Talk

Jodie Sweetin is engaged to Mescal Wasilewski after 4 years

Published

on

jodie-sweetin-is-engaged-to-mescal-wasilewski-after-4-years

January 18, 2022 | 7:49am

She said “yes” — for the fifth time.

Jodie Sweetin announced on Instagram Monday that she is engaged to Mescal Wasilewski after four years of dating.

The “Fuller House” alum quoted famed author Maya Angelou before leaving fans with a romantic caption of her own.

“I love you Mescal, for always,” Sweetin wrote. “You’re my person. I can’t wait to see the life that lies ahead for us.”

Sweetin’s photo included a close-up look at her marquis-style engagement ring, which Wasilewski gave to her two days before her 40th birthday.

“Here’s to us, @ghostfacelito and our life of adventures. Together,” she continued. “I think I’m really gonna like turning 40 ❤️❤️❤️💍.”

Wasilewski shared the same photo on his Instagram and added, “So that happened…”

Sweetin has been married three times. Her first marriage to Shaun Holguin lasted four years, from 2002 to 2006. The “Finding Santa” star then married Cody Herpin in 2007. The former couple, who split in 2010, share daughter Zoie, 13.

She shares daughter Beatrix, 11, with ex-husband Morty Coyle, to whom she was married from 2012 to 2016.

The “Love Under the Rainbow” actress then became engaged to Justin Hodak in 2016, but the two never made it to the altar.

Sweetin’s engagement comes just over a week after her “Full House” co-star Bob Saget died unexpectedly at age 65. The cast released a joint statement in the aftermath, saying they were grieving “as a family.”

Jodie Sweetin and Mescal Wasilewsk
Wasilewski popped the question just days before Sweetin’s 40th birthday.
jodiesweetin/Instagram

“Thirty-five years ago, we came together as a TV family, but we became a real family. And now we grieve as a family,” they said in the statement released on Instagram last week.

“Bob made us laugh until we cried. Now our tears flow in sadness, but also with gratitude for all the beautiful memories of our sweet, kind, hilarious, cherished Bob. He was a brother to us guys, a father to us girls and a friend to all of us. Bob, we love you dearly. We ask in Bob’s honor, hug the people you love. No one gave better hugs than Bob.”

The statement was signed by stars Sweetin, John Stamos, Dave Coulier, Candace Cameron Bure, Lori Loughlin, Andrea Barber, Scott Weinger, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, as well as series creator Jeff Franklin. 

More than 100 stars turned out to remember the late comic at his funeral.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Empty Talk

SOURCE SPORTS: Stephanie McMahon Takes a Leave Of Absence From WWE

Published

on

source-sports:-stephanie-mcmahon-takes-a-leave-of-absence-from-wwe

The billion-dollar princess of the WWE is stepping away for an extended amount of time. WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon is taking an indefinite leave of absence to focus squarely on her family.

As of tomorrow, I am taking a leave of absence from the majority of my responsibilities at WWE. WWE is a lifelong legacy for me and I look forward to returning to the company that I love after taking this time to focus on my family.

— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) May 19, 2022

“As of tomorrow, I am taking a leave of absence from the majority of my responsibilities at WWE,” McMahon tweeted. “WWE is a lifelong legacy for me and I look forward to returning to the company that I love after taking this time to focus on my family.”

This most likely refers to the fact that her husband, WWE legend Triple H, suffered a cardiac event last summer that resulted in a near-death experience. Currently, Triple H is back with WWE behind the scenes on a limited basis right now.

READ MORE: SOURCE SPORTS: Sharmell Set to be Inducted in WWE Hall of Fame

Stephanie and her father, Chairman and CEO Vince, are the only McMahons currently still with WWE. She has largely been the one in the family always in from of the press and public appearances for the WWE. She began her time with the company back in 2000 working on the writing team and worked her way up to Executive Vice President of Creative before transitioning to her current role in 2013.

WWE President Nick Khan will assume most of Stephanie’s duties in her absence, according to Wrestlenomics’ Brandon Thurston.

According to PWInsider’s Mike Johnson, “no one but the most inner circle” of the company knew Stephanie’s announcement was coming.

Johnson added that most people in WWE he spoke to were “completely shocked” and “taken aback” by McMahon’s decision.

Continue Reading

Empty Talk

[WATCH] Racially Motivated White Man Arrested After Assaulting Black Woman

Published

on

[watch]-racially-motivated-white-man-arrested-after-assaulting-black-woman

Last week a 23-year-old Black woman, Rayme McCoy was attacked by an irate white man who was in an argument with someone else.

Kevin Troy Williamson, 59, was arrested Friday and is charged with battery.

McCoy says that Williamson was shouting off all types of racist slurs and approached her while she was standing at the register to pay. Upon asking him to give her some space, he replied that he had his firearm in his car.

williamson kevin

“SO AT THAT POINT, I FELT THREATENED,” MCCOY SAID. “HE PUT HIS BEERS ON THE COUNTER IN FRONT OF MY STUFF AND I SLID THEM OVER AND AT THAT POINT, THAT’S WHEN HE STARTED PUNCHING ME IN THE FACE.”

You may find the video below disturbing. It isn’t bloody but it is violent. Press play at your own risk.

“I WAS LITERALLY SHOCKED,” SHE SAID. “AFTER THE FIRST HIT, YOU CAN SEE MY MOUTH DROP. AFTER ACTUALLY SEEING THE VIDEO IT’S JUST SHOCKING TO SEE THERE WAS OTHER PEOPLE THERE AND NOBODY DID ANYTHING.”

Two witnesses were interviewed by the police and a week passed before an arrest was made. Also despite the fact that Williamson, was spewing racist slurs, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is not classifying this attack as a hate crime.

Watch the shocking video below.

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Watch Sharon Van Etten’s Flawless Rendition of ‘Mistakes’ on ‘Colbert’

Published

on

watch-sharon-van-etten’s-flawless-rendition-of-‘mistakes’-on-‘colbert’

Sharon Van Etten staged her first-ever late-night appearance Friday to perform “Mistakes,” from her new album We’ve Been Going About This All Wrong, on The Late Show.

Ahead of Van Etten’s Wild Hearts Tour with Angel Olsen and Julien Baker, the singer gave a preview of what they can expect this summer with a flawless, energetic rendition of the standout from Van Etten’s first new album since 2019’s Remind Me Tomorrow.

“Every album is a chapter of my life,” Van Etten recently told Rolling Stone of her new album. “On the last record, Remind Me Tomorrow, I felt like I was in a good place, reflecting on where I was, offering that to others. With this, it’s more, ‘Yeah, this is hard. I don’t have the answers but I’m trying to figure it out. I know you are too.’ More like a collective ‘What the fuck?’”

Prior to the release of We’ve Been Going About This All Wrong, Van Etten revealed she would not release any singles from the LP before it arrived in its entirety earlier this month. “I wanted to approach this release differently, to engage my fans in an intentional way, in an effort to present the album as a whole body of work,” Van Etten said in a statement. “These ten songs are designed to be listened to in order, at once, so that a much larger story of hope, loss, longing and resilience can be told.”

Following a European jaunt in support of We’ve Been Going About This All Wrong in June, the Wild Hearts Tour trio will hit the road starting July 21 in Vienna, Virginia. The trek concludes a month later at New York’s Central Park Summerstage on August 21. 

Continue Reading

Trending

  • Sign up to be notified of our latest news!