Connect with us

Politics

TUCKER: It’s Clear The Justice Department Played Role In 1/6, Committee Denial Is ‘Bizarre’

Published

on

tucker:-it’s-clear-the-justice-department-played-role-in-1/6,-committee-denial-is-‘bizarre’

2020



 By Andrew White


 January 12, 2022 at 9:26am


The January 6 Commission issued a cryptic statement on Twitter claiming to have interviewed suspected undercover government actor Ray Epps, who supposedly denied working for the FBI on 1/6. Tucker Carlson said the Department of Justice played a role in the events of that day.

Suspected 1/6 undercover government provocateur Ray Epps in November apparently told the increasingly irrelevant January 6 Commission that he wasn’t working for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on January 5 and 6 last year, according to a cryptic statement issued by the Select Committee yesterday.

While the Committee falsely claimed that the notion of Epps working for the FBI was “unsupported,” they did admit that he in fact was removed from the FBI Wanted list without being charged with any crimes – a development which had directly supported evidence indicating that he was working on behalf of the government ahead of and during the events of that day.

“The Select Committee is aware of unsupported claims that Ray Epps was an FBI informant based on the fact that he was on the FBI Wanted list and then was removed from that list without being charged,” tweeted the Committee yesterday afternoon.

The Committee then cryptically claimed to have interviewed Epps, who insisted to the Committee that he was “not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on Jan 5th or 6th or at any other time, & that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.”

However, the Committee did not use the words “government” in their statement, leading to much criticism.

Despite protest from members of the Committee and “fact-checker” opinion blogs, some Americans find it particularly interesting that those who were previously labeling January 6 protesters as “insurrectionists” have now strangely and collectively rushed to the defense of Epps.

It’s clear the DOJ had some role in the events of January 6 pic.twitter.com/aR8SaiNZoU

— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) January 12, 2022

“If you ignore the huffing and puffing on TV and just look at the video evidence, it’s been clear for a while now that the Department of Justice probably had some role in the events of January 6. It’s obvious, and after hearings on Capitol Hill today it became even clearer,” said Tucker Carlson on last night’s episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Carlson then showed the audience video of FBI National Security branch assistant director Jill Sanborn nervously claiming that she could not answer Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) questions about the FBI’s ostensible involvement on January 6.

During the questioning, Sanborn also nervously claimed she couldn’t provide an answer when directly asked by Cruz if Epps was a “fed.”

Hate @TedCruz all you want but these questions about FBI’s role in 1/6 are vital: because it’s what FBI did in the 1st War on Terror and with the Whitmer case, but also because there’s ample evidence they did it here. The media’s indifference is shameful:pic.twitter.com/68114jle6A

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) January 11, 2022

Some found it concerning that Sanborn did not simply deny that the FBI was secretly committing crimes of violence on January 6.

“Instead, she replied ‘I can’t answer that,’ but of course Jill Sanborn can answer that,” Carlson said. “And she should be forced to answer that immediately. No ‘sources or methods’ would be revealed, just answer the question. Did they participate in violence or not? Why is that hard? Tells you a lot.”

Carlson then showed the audience video of Senator Tom Cotton (R-AK) asking Deputy U.S. Attorney General Matt Olsen, who recently announced the formation of a new “domestic terrorism unit” that will “augment” the government’s existing approach, if the Department of Justice had known about Epps.

“I simply don’t have any information at all, uh, Senator, about that individual,” Olsen told Cotton.

Carlson noted that Olsen’s claims were “absurdly false,” adding that the Committee had already interviewed Epps.

Speaking on the Committee’s cryptic tweet, Carlson said “Wait a second? When exactly, and under what circumstances, did the Committee talk to Ray Epps? Supposedly this interview was conducted in secret last november. If that is true, we don’t know that it is, but let’s say it is, then why did the Committee wait months to tell us today in a tweet?”

“Was this Ray Epps interview conducted under oath? Did Democrats subpoena his electronic communications as they did with [Mark] Meadows and so many others? Will the information Epps revealed to the committee be available to the many January 6 defendants who are now awaiting trial? Can their lawyers see a transcript of this interview? Can we see a transcript of this interview? If not, why not?” Carlson said.

Despite the January 6 Committee claiming to clear Epps, he has been subpoenaed by the defense to testify in an Oath Keepers court case related to January 6.

The defense lawyer involved believes Epps is the only man who should face charges for conspiring to enter the U.S. Capitol, as he was captured on video urging protesters do to do as early as January 5.

About the Author:


Andrew White is a Northern Virginia native. His work here at National File has been previously featured on Alex Jones’ Infowars and Revolver News. White is a constitutionalist Patriot, who focuses on social issues, election integrity, globalism, US politics, as well as general corporate and government corruption.

National File is committed to ensuring your voice can and will be heard. To keep your speech free, we are switching our commenting platform to Insticator. Don’t worry! All you have to do is create a commenting account with Insticator. We will be transferring previous comments to our new site, and then you will be able to link your past comments to your new Insticator account. If you have any feedback or questions about your Insticator commenting account, please email them at: [email protected]

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Politics

Gonzaga Suspends Legendary Alum John Stockton’s Season Tickets over Mask Refusal

Published

on

gonzaga-suspends-legendary-alum-john-stockton’s-season-tickets-over-mask-refusal

Former NBA star John Stockton, Gonzaga University’s most famous alumni, has had his season tickets revoked by the school because he won’t wear a mask at home games.

The famed Utah Jazz point guard recently told the Spokane, Washington, Spokesman-Review that the school canceled his season tickets because he refused a demand that he wear a mask because, as a prominent spectator, his mask refusal is conspicuous.

#Gonzaga has suspended the season tickets of its most prominent alum, John Stockton, for failing to comply with the school’s mask mandate.

What’s next for Stockton and his alma mater?

“I’m sure we’ll get through it, but it’s not without some conflict.”https://t.co/4l5ZI03Cdl pic.twitter.com/8BsjBbc5Au

— Theo Lawson (@TheoLawson_SR) January 23, 2022

“Basically, it came down to, they were asking me to wear a mask to the games and being a public figure, someone a little bit more visible, I stuck out in the crowd a little bit,” Stockton said. “And therefore, they received complaints and felt like from whatever the higher-ups – those weren’t discussed, but from whatever it was higher up – they were going to have to either ask me to wear a mask or they were going to suspend my tickets.”

Stockton reported that Gonzaga Athletic Director Chris Standiford let him know of the school’s decision to bar him from the stadium. Still, he also noted that several officials had asked him to wear a mask.

John Stockton is inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame during an induction ceremony on September 11, 2009 in Springfield,...

SPRINGFIELD, MA – SEPTEMBER 11: John Stockton is inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame during an induction ceremony on September 11, 2009, in Springfield, Massachusetts. (Photo by Jim Rogash/Getty Images)

Standiford would not comment on the situation with Stockton but did say that the athletics department is only adhering to rules set forth by the school and the state. Standiford also cited the closing of concessions as an example of the school’s efforts at COVID mitigation.

Gonzaga President Thayne McCulloh also noted that masks are required, telling the paper, “it is imperative that we commit to wearing face coverings while in indoor, congregate settings. Masks are required in all classrooms, labs, and common areas such as offices, study lounges, hallways, library spaces, and places where others are present (with obvious exceptions, such as dining and certain fitness center activities). Students, ticket-holders, and all those attending basketball games at McCarthey Center and sporting events indoors are required to wear masks at all times.”

Stockton did say that while the masking and vaccination demands have put stress on his relationship with the school, he does not consider it a deal-breaker at this time.

The famed NBA player is known as a vaccine skeptic. Even in the Spokesman-Review interview, he claimed that more than 100 pro athletes had died immediately after being vaccinated. He also said that tens of thousands have died from taking the COVID vaccine.

The CDC claims it has received reports of 11,468 deaths of Americans in the weeks following vaccination. However, the agency has not determined if any of those deaths are related to the various coronavirus vaccines themselves or are from other causes.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Politics

Dr. Robert Malone Claims COVID Vaccines Can Permanently Damage Children’s Brains, Hearts, Immune Systems

Published

on

dr.-robert-malone-claims-covid-vaccines-can-permanently-damage-children’s-brains,-hearts,-immune-systems

News



 By Andrew White


 January 23, 2022 at 5:50pm


Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of modern mRNA vaccine technology, issued a stark warning to parents in America and across the world about vaccinating their children for COVID-19 during a powerful speech at the Defeat the Mandates Rally in Washington DC today.

Banned-yet-popular mRNA vaccine technology inventor Dr. Robert Malone issued a grave warning to American parents today who are considering vaccinating their children for COVID-19 during a powerful speech in front of thousands of protestors at the Defeat the Mandates Rally in Washington DC.

Malone warned that the controversial COVID-19 vaccine injections can cause permanent harm to American children, urging parents to get informed about the risks before making the decision for their child.

“As a parent, those that are parents or going to be parents, it is ultimately your responsibility to protect your children. If they’re harmed by these genetic vaccines, you are the one who will have to take care of them. And you will carry the burden for the rest of your life and theirs. On average, between 1-in-2000 and 1-in-3000 children that receive these vaccines will be hospitalized in the short-term with vaccine-caused damage. Only the passage of time will we know what long-term damage may occur to these children,” Dr. Malone said.

“The vaccines do not protect our children from becoming infected with Omicron. They do not prevent infected children from infecting others. In contrast, the pharmaceutical companies and the government are almost fully protected from any damages these products might cause them.”

“If your child is damaged by these vaccines, you will be let alone with both your grief and the burden of care. These genetic vaccines can damage your children,” Dr. Malone said.

“They may damage their brains, their heart, their immune system, and their ability to have children in the future. Many of these damages cannot be repaired,” he continued. “So I beg you, please get informed about the possible risks. Your children may be damaged by these experimental products.”

You can watch Dr. Malone’s full speech here.

Are you getting vaccinated?

About the Author:


Andrew White is a Northern Virginia native. His work here at National File has been previously featured on Alex Jones’ Infowars and Revolver News. White is a constitutionalist Patriot, who focuses on social issues, election integrity, globalism, US politics, as well as general corporate and government corruption.

National File is committed to ensuring your voice can and will be heard. To keep your speech free, we are switching our commenting platform to Insticator. Don’t worry! All you have to do is create a commenting account with Insticator. We will be transferring previous comments to our new site, and then you will be able to link your past comments to your new Insticator account. If you have any feedback or questions about your Insticator commenting account, please email them at: [email protected]

Continue Reading

Politics

Minneapolis Restaurants File Lawsuit Against Democrat Mayor Jacob Frey’s Vax Mandate

Published

on

minneapolis-restaurants-file-lawsuit-against-democrat-mayor-jacob-frey’s-vax-mandate

Numerous Minneapolis restaurants are suing Democrat Mayor Jacob Frey over the city’s vaccine mandate that went into effect on Wednesday.

The mandate, issued on January 14, requires that “everyone entering an establishment that serves food or drink in Minneapolis must show proof of either being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or having a negative PCR or antigen test taken within three days.”

Seven establishments have filed a joint lawsuit against Frey’s order, according to KMSP. The complaint was filed Thursday in Hennepin County Fourth Judicial Court.

The complaint, obtained by KMSP, states the order “is calculated and purposed to attempt to prod the general public toward vaccination.”

The lawsuit later reads in part:

48. Minneapolis bars and restaurants are being used as pawns to further Mayor Frey’s agenda of pushing for and convincing the public to get vaccinated. Whether the end being sought is noble, the scheme is forcing restaurants and bars to lose additional patrons and business that have already been reduced over the past two years and incur new costs and burdens to enforce the requirements of Emergency Regulation 2022—5.

49. These actions constitute misuse of mayoral power aimed to further at best long-term public health policy, and at minimum personal agenda item of Mayor Frey, and are certainly not the intent or purpose for which the emergency powers outlined in Minneapolis Code of Ordinances §§ 128.50 or 128.60 or Minn. Stat. 12.29.

One of the attorneys representing the plaintiffs, Francis Rondoni, spoke with KMSP regarding the lawsuit.

“Jacob Frey does not have the power to do what he did. You cannot just act by edict or fiat, as they say. There’s a legislative process that has to occur and he bypassed that,” Rondoni said. 

Rondoni made clear to the outlet that his clients are not against vaccinations, adding they want to be treated the same as other Minneapolis businesses. 

“To put bar owners in a situation where they are arguing with patrons about whether they can get in or not is also a safety issue,” Rondoni stated. 

The plaintiffs include: 

Bright Red Group, LLC (d/b/a Smack Shack), 90’s Minneapolis, LLC (d/b/a The Gay 90’s), PJ. Hafiz Club Management, Inc. (d/b/a Sneaky Pete’s), Urban entertainment, LLC (d/b/a Wild Greg’s Saloon), Urban Forage, LLC (d/b/a Urban Forage), and MikLin Enterprises, Inc. (d/b/a Jimmy John’s), Inc. (d/b/a Bunkers Music Bar 8t Grill)

Frey’s Office sent a statement to KMSP:

Mayor Frey’s approach is straightforward: keep our hospitals from being overwhelmed and keep our valuable small businesses open. That is precisely why he moved forward with this temporary and flexible approach in anticipation of the rising case numbers and hospitalizations. Doing nothing in the face of clear public health data was not an option.

“A hearing on a temporary restraining order is scheduled for Monday,” KMSP reports.

The case is Bright Red Group, LLC (d/b/a Smack Shack) v. City of Minneapolis, No. 27-CV-22-867, in District Court of Hennepin County, Minnesota.

Continue Reading

Trending